Beechboro Christian School’s Committee is a group of parents/grandparent who represent the School parent body.
Our School Committee seeks to contribute to the Christian ethos of the school and prayerfully supports the Principal in growing and developing the school. They meet regularly with our Principal, Mr Justin Krause. Current School Committee Members are Mr David Streeton (Chairman), Mrs Lisa Miles (Secretary), Mr John Megarrity, Mrs Rebecca Royle and Mr Kel Flynn.
The purpose of the School Committee is to:
- Prayerfully support the aims and objectives of the school within Swan Christian Education Association’s Mission
- Represent the views and interest of the parents of the school
- Provide feedback, support and advice to the Principal
- Raise funds and in-kind support for school activities and projectsIdentify, encourage and support School Members who are eligible to become Association Members of Swan Christian Education Association
- Support the school in promotion and marketing
Should you wish to make contact with the School Committee you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
David Streeton Chair Person Kelvin Flynn Secretary Andrew Balla Member
Beth Balla Member Katrina Merrells Member